About the dish
- 1 bag PureRice
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped (no stems)
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil (good one)
- 2-3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt (sea salt flakes)
- Chili flakes
Finely chop parsley, cilantro, garlic and the red onion.
Mix all ingredients together, and add the remaining ingredients vinegar, olive oil and chili flakes. Mix together and allow to sit for 5-10minutes. If you have time it is ideally to let it sit for 2hours.
Boil the rice in salted water for 3-5minutes. Let the rice cool down for a bit.
Season your steak with salt and pepper.
Barbecue your steak for a few minutes each side and let it sit for about 5minutes.
Mix the rice to the chimichurri and the dinner is ready to serve.