About the dish
- 2 bags of PurePasta noodles
- 200g fresh shrimps, cleaned
- 5 green onions
- 200g mushrooms
- 150g spinach
- 1 tablespoon Chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 14dl vegetable stock
- 2tablespoons Tamari soy (gluten free soy sauce)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Rinse the noodles in cold water, drain and set aside.
Thinly slice the green onions.
Rinse the spinach and put into a boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes, until they are soft. Take out of the water and drained.
Remove stems and thinly slice the mushrooms.
In a large skillet or wok heat olive oil, over medium heat. Add green onions and cook until soft.
Add the grated ginger and stir frequently.
Add the noodles and toss for about 2 minutes.
Add the chicken broth and let simmer for a few minutes.
Season with soy sauce, chili flakes and pepper and let simmer.
Finally add the shrimps.
Stir well and serve with the spinach.